"Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates, father of medicine, 431 B.C.
A London based functional food brand making organic and ethically sourced turmeric based products. Focusing on consumption with purpose.
Set up by Tom & Zoe, WUNDER WORKSHOP is inspired by Ayurveda - the "Science of Life", whose principles are based upon a preventive and holistic approach to health. WW uses functional ingredients to maximize life‘s potential, enabling you to live better, work harder and to be stronger (for longer!).
We want our Golden Mylk® range to be good for our customers as well as the planet and the people who provide our ingredients. All the decisions we make at Wunder Workshop are based on a set of ethical and sustainable values to promote a transparent relationship between grower and consumer.
We ethically source our organic turmeric and most of our other ingredients directly from small community farms in Sri Lanka that use a sustainable farming technique called Forest Harvesting, supporting Sri Lanka's natural biodiversity, its farmers and local community.
- To make TURMERIC part of our daily diet
- To cultivate an awareness about where our food comes from.
- To only use sustainable farming techniques that are good for the grower, environment and consumer.
- To educate people about food as a functional tool to enrich our bodies.
- To create a healthier world where people feel at their fullest potential.
- To change the attitude from curing disease to preventing disease.
NUTRITION EXPERT APPROVED
We believe in consumption with a purpose, and therefore make sure that our products are tested and approved by a nutritional expert, to provide our customers not only with delicious products but with products that are an investment into your long-term health.