CONTACT & FIND US
Please general enquiries please email: hello[at]wunderworkshop.com
Sales enquiries: tom[at]wunderworkshop.com
For sponsorship or collaboration contact: zoe[at]wunderworkshop.com
For wholesale enquiries: Are you a restaurant or a food/drink brand looking for the most premium single-origin organic turmeric powder? We love collaborating with restaurants and other food brands, so do get in touch to get our KG rates.
- Alara Health Store, 58-60 Marchmont St, London WC1N 1AB
- Albion Bankside, Block B NEO Bankside, Holland St, London SE1 9FU
- Albion Clerkenwell, 63 Turnmill St, London EC1M 5RR
- Albion Shoreditch, 2-4 Boundary Street, London E2 7DD
- Alma Cafe, 2-3 Rocks Ln, Barnes, London SW13 0DB
- Bare Health, 34 High St, Congleton, CW12 1BD
- Beet Box, click here to see where in North Devon they are located
- Bell Boi, 104 Sclater St, London E1 6HR
- Ben's House, Ground floor of the Rebecca Hossack Gallery, 2a Conway Street W1T 6BA
- Blighty Cafe, 35-37 Blackstock Rd, London N4 2JF
- Blue Denim Coffee, Unit 3, 4 Station Approach, London E17 9GY
- Bronte's Cafe, 28 Hollyhedge Rd, Cobham KT11 3DG
- Camden Coffee House, at 5 locations. Click here to find your nearest.
- Ceres Health Store, 29 Goring Rd, Worthing BN12 4AR
- Content Beauty, 14 Bulstrode Street, London W1U 2JG
- Counter Albion, 45 Redchurch Street, Shoreditch E2 7DJ
- Cowdray Farm Shop, Cowdray Park, Midhurst, West Sussex, GU29 0AJ
- Cycle Lab, 16B-18A Pitfield St, London N1 6EY
- Downdog + Crow, 5 Park Street, Woodstock, OX20 1SJ
- FRAME Kings Cross, 1 York Way, Arthouse, Unit 2, N1C 4AS
- FRAME Shoreditch, 29a New Inn Yard, Shoreditch, EC2A 3EY
- FRAME Victoria, 4 Bridge Place, London, SW1V 1JZ
- Ginger & Mint Cafe, 11 Park Rd, Crouch End, London N8 8TE
- Goldborne Deli, 100 Golborne Rd, London W10 5PS
- Hackney Fresh, 334 Mare St, London E8 1HA
- Hitchin Coffee LAB, 29 Sun Street, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG5 1AH
- H Street Deli, 2 Hildreth St, Balham SW129RQ
- Jago Restaurant/Second Home, 68-80 Hanbury St, London E1 5JL
- Kanella & Co., 106 Lordship Lane, East Dulwich, London SE22 8HF
- Le Pain Quotidien UK, available in all UK LPQ cafes. Find one near you
- LLS Cafe Deli, 95-, 97 Heath St, London NW3 6SS
- Mae Deli, 21 Seymour Pl, London W1H 5BH
- Mae, 18-20 Weighhouse Street, London, W1K 5LU
- Modern Baker, 214 Banbury Rd, Oxford OX2 7BY
- Modern Pantry, 47-48 St John's Square, Clerkenwell EC1V 4JJ
- Mother Earth, 282-284 St Paul's Rd, Highbury East, London N1 2LH
- Mother Earth Healthfood, 1 Imperial Rd, Exmouth EX8 1BY
- Nature's Larder, 60 Holburn St, Aberdeen AB10 6BX
- Natural Bake, 231 London Rd, Hadleigh, Benfleet SS7 2RF
- Natural Elixir, 127 Regent St, Leamington Spa CV32 4NX
- Nutkin, Holdrons Arcade, 135a Rye Ln, Peckham SE15 4ST
- Oliver's Wholefoods, 5 Station Approach, Kew Gardens TW9 3QB
- Petersham Nurseries Tea House, Petersham Rd, Richmond TW10 7AG
- PiTCH Coffee, Kiosk 1, Fulham Broadway Retail Centre, Fulham Road, London SW6 1BW
- Planet Organic, 7 stores across London. Find your nearest here.
- Plants & Pilates, 5 Park St, Woodstock OX20 1SJ
- POD Food, turmeric lattes are available in all POD branches in London. Find your nearest shop here.
- Portobello Wholefoods, 266 Portobello Road, Notting Hill, W10 5TY
- Raw Press, 32 Dover St, London W1S 4NE
- Raw Press, 3 Ellis St, Belgravia, London SW1X 9AL
- Redemption, Notting Hill, 6 Chepstow Rd, London W2 5BH
- Redemption, Shoreditch, 320 Old Street London EC1V 9DR
- Revital, all 14 stores. Click here to find your nearest.
- Routes Coffee, 5 Prince Edward Road, London, E9 5NN
- Selfridges, 400 Oxford Street, London W1A 1AB
- Skittle Alley, Riverside, Hammersmith, W6 9TJ
- Sourced Market, St Pancras International, Pancras Rd, London N1C 4QP
- Sourced Market, 68 Wigmore St, London W1U 2SD
- Sourced Market, 85 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 0GJ
- Southsea Coffee Company, 63 Osborne Rd, Portsmouth, Southsea PO5 3LS
- T&Shop, 78 Green Lanes, London N16 9EJ
- Velasquez & Van Wezel, 78 Park Rd, Crouch End, London N8 8JQ
- Village Wholefood Store, 23 Forty Hill, Enfield EN2 9HT
- Vitality Health, 29 Wote St, Basingstoke RG21 7NE
- Well Natural, 15 Queen Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP1 1EY
- Xtend Barre, 49 Marylebone High St, Marylebone, London W1U 5HH
Luna Beauty & Apothecary, 545A Bourke St, Surry Hills, SYDNEY, NSW 2010, Australia
Le Pain Quotidien, available across all Le Pain Quotidien outlets in Belgium. Find one near you here.
- Glowing Cafe, 19 rue de l'Arc de triomphe, 75017 Paris, France (Instantly Golden, Golden Turmeric Tea)
- Yours Truly, ONLINE
- STACH Food, Admiral de Ruijterweg 77, Amsterdam, Netherlands (Instantly Golden)
- CAP BEAUTY, 238 W 10th St, New York, NY 10014, United States
- FREE PEOPLE, ONLINE
- Le Pain Quotidien, NYC stores only
- The Local Rose, ONLINE
- URBAN OUTFITTERS, ONLINE and in selected stores.
- Address Chic, Worldwide
- Borough Box, UK
- The Gathered Goods Co., UK
- Hawthorn Health, UK
- Local Rose, USA
- myvitamins, UK
- Natures Healthbox, UK
- Red Rickshaw, UK
- Sea Soul and Snow, UK
- Tabl, UK
- The Boost Box Company, Uk
- The Food Market, UK
- Yours Truly, HK
- YUMBLES, UK
- CLF, UK
- WHOLEGOOD, UK
WE NEED SOME GOLDEN HANDS
WUNDER WORKSHOP is a fast growing brand in the health food industry and we are looking for an enthusiastic and efficient intern to join our team. We are looking for an all-rounder who can help in every aspect of running a business.
The ideal candidate should be or have the following:
- Interested in health and wellbeing
- Social media and marketing experience
- Love for Excel (if that is possible?!)
- Killer attention to details
- Ideally knowledge in Ayurvedic medicine/lifestyle
- Versatile: tasks will range from weighing turmeric powder to top level strategic thinking.
- Be willing to work in a non-corporate, less structured, start-up environment
We are based in London and usually when we are not in the kitchen we work from one of the Soho Houses, sharing space with other fellow entrepreneurs and creatives.
As part of your role as an intern you will support the team as it develops and execute key marketing strategies, plans and tactics, assist in exploring new routes to market, so a proactive, creative, can-do approach is essential.
As the company is agile and growing quickly, it means that your time with us you will be able to gain real business and marketing experience and take on real responsibilities.
We’re looking for an intern for 3-5 months, for 1-2 days a week, lunch and travel within zone 1-2 paid.
The experience you will get during your time with us will be varied, and can even be tailored to specific areas of which you are interested in, leading to you exploring skills you would like to develop.
The areas you will get involved in include :
- Social media
- Marketing campaign planning
- Marketing evaluation, analytics & reporting
- Logistics and operations
- General office administration
- Anything you think you would be a star in and would love to bring forward
If you want to be part of a health food start-up and want to work some flexible hours with us please do not hesitate to send us your CV and a short cover letter why you are the right person.
Please send your CV to zoe[at]wunderworkshop.com
Please spread the word