It's time you got to know travel lifestyle blogger, yoga teacher + founder of the gorgeous luxury activewear Silou London, Phoebe Greenacre. After 10 years of working in the corporate marketing world for luxury, travel + wellness companies, it was time to start her own. Having saved up for overseas trips since the age of 16, she's checked off 54 countries + her curiosity grows with every new adventure. Her mission is to inspire people to travel the world, try new things (like yoga), have an open mind about wellness + encourage you to trust your soul in all things. Keep scrolling to discover what keeps her balanced on the road and in her heart.
- How do you find your daily source of golden balance?
To find my source of golden balance, I need to move my body first thing in the morning. Followed by at least 10 minutes of meditation. Then no matter what happens through the day, my mind and body are equipped.
- How important is self-care to you, and do you often implement it into your regular rituals?
Oh my god. My friends call me the self-care queen! My day is full of daily rituals. From breathing exercises while the kettle boils, to burning incense before bedtime, I love to slow down my normal go-go-go self with rituals unique to me. Im also a big believer of getting body work done, massages, facials, or a long hot bath sprinkled with candles and aromatic oils. I could go on!
- Share with us a quote that gives you daily inspiration.
"no one is you and that is your power" Not sure who it belongs to, but I often adopt it as my daily mantra.
- We know nourishment from the inside out is fundamental to you. How do you practice this every day?
I make sure I fuel myself with whole fresh foods, lots of filtered water and minimum processed foods.
- What are some of your favourite ways to wind down?
I love listening to meditation yoga nidra podcasts, light my favourite candles or incense or a cup of Wunder Workshop turmeric latte.
- Ingredients-wise, what are your three non-negotiables in the kitchen?
I have to always have a extra virgin olive oil, cold pressed organic coconut oil and Himalayan pink salt in my kitchen.
- Now tell us, do you have a guilty pleasure?
I have many. My favourite would be a glass of Argentinan Malbec and some organic milk chocolate.
- What is your favourite way to use turmeric, be it in your beauty regime or recipes?
I definitely love adding turmeric to my curries and cooking. I'm yet to try it in my beauty regime!
- Matcha or turmeric latte?